Welcome back to school, I guess the holiday was full of fun and learning. A few of you felt that the holidays was just too short while others were in a hurry to resume so as to catch up with school activities, see their friends and classmate. All the same you are all welcome.
It is the final term of 2018/2019 academic session, it definitely implies that in no time, you will be moved to another class and I am sure no one wants to be left behind. If you know that you did not do amazingly well in the previous term, you’ve got to step up your game because there is room for everyone to perform well and emerge in flying colors.
With our focus for this month being “Essential Life Values”, I would like to share with you some quotes while you go on and read more post all through the month on this topic.
- It is never too late to be what you have to be – George Eliot
- Action is the foundational key to all success – Pablo Picasso
- Let us remember; one book, one pen, one child, one teacher can change the world – Malala Yousafzai
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion – Muhammed Ali
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best for today – Milton Berle
- I believe every human being has a finite number of heartbeats, I don’t intend to waste mine -Neil Armstrong.
School work is already on, and of course, this is one of the milestones you need to get hold of your future, I therefore crave your indulgence to give everything you’ve got to reach your academic goals and potentially spur up those test scores to the next class.